In order to set aside a percentage of your paycheck for benefits like tax withholding, we work with banks and investment brokers to keep your money safe.
To get started, US Citizens will need to provide a copy of your government-issued photo ID, such as a passport or driver’s license.
Right now, we're only able to open accounts with our partners for US Citizens and for US Residents who can supply a passport and one of the following types of US visas:
- Lawful Permanent Resident Card (aka Green Card)
- H_visa: U.S. visa types H-1B, H-1C, H-2A, H-2B, or H-3
- L_visa: U.S. visa types L-1A or L-1B
- O_visa: U.S. visa type O-1
- E1_visa: U.S. visa type E-1
- E3_visa: U.S. visa type E-3
- I_visa: U.S. visa type I
- P_visa: U.S. visa types P-1A, P-1B, P-2, or P-3
- TN_visa: U.S. visa type TN
- TD_visa: U.S. visa type TD
- R1_visa: U.S. visa type R-1
You will be prompted to upload these documents during the onboarding process.
Please feel free to ping our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about uploading these documents.