In order to set aside a percentage of your paycheck for benefits like tax withholding, we work with banks and investment brokers to keep your money safe.

Right now, we're able to open savings accounts with our partners for US Citizens and for US Permanent Residents.

To get started, you may need to provide a copy of your government-issued photo ID, such as a passport or driver's license.

If documents are required for identity verification, you will be prompted to upload those documents during the onboarding process.

Please feel free to ping our support team at if you have any questions on this.

Did this answer your question?