If you move to a new state you will need to enroll in a new health insurance plan in the state where you now live. Because moving is considered a Qualifying Life Event, you can enroll in a new plan at any point during the year. 

When you enroll in a new plan, you may need to provide documentation proving that you have moved if it is outside of the Open Enrollment Period (Nov. 1 - Dec. 15, 2019). If documentation is necessary, we'll prompt you and you can upload documentation online.

Did this answer your question?