If you move to a new state you will need to enroll in a new health insurance plan in the state where you now live. Because moving is considered a Qualifying Life Event, you can enroll in a new plan within 60 days of your move at any point during the year. 

When you enroll in a new plan, you may need to provide documentation proving that you have moved. If documentation is necessary, we'll prompt you and you can upload documentation online.

Did this answer your question?