Enrolling in health insurance can be a daunting process. We've made it as simple as possible.
Follow these steps:
1. Start here. Input your zip code so we can provide you with the appropriate recommendations for where to enroll in health plans.*
2. Provide some basic information about yourself, such as where you live, tax filing status, and household income. From here, you'll already be able to see your estimated savings based on subsidies you qualify for thanks to premium tax credits or cost sharing reductions.**
3. Explore the plans available to you in your area. All these plans are ACA compliant. You can filter and compare plans to choose one that best fits your needs.
4. Select your plan, then enter the necessary information to enroll in your insurance plan directly through Catch.
5. Expect communications from us and from the marketplace. HealthCare.gov may send you notices and communication about your coverage.
Log into your account with us to view your marketplace notices, make updates to your application or coverage, and to manage your information.
* Note: Users in certain locations will have different health insurance options. For example, some states require that you enroll in health plans through their designated state exchange.