Enrolling in health insurance can be a daunting process. We've made it as simple as possible.
Note: In response to the COVID-19 health emergency, the President signed an executive order to help more Americans enroll in health insurance. Beginning February 15, 2021 and continuing through August 15, 2021, all Marketplace-eligible consumers are eligible for a Special Enrollment Period (SEP).
You can enroll directly through Catch during this period of time to get a 2021 plan.
Follow these steps to enroll in health insurance via Catch:
1. Catch will start by asking for your zip code* so we can provide you with the appropriate recommendations for where to enroll in health plans.
2. Next, you'll be prompted to provide some basic information about yourself such as where you live, your tax filing status, and your household income. You'll also be able to see your estimated savings based on subsidies you qualify for via premium tax credits or cost sharing reduction**.
3. Once you've provided information needed for plan recommendations, you'll be shown all the plans available to you in your area. All these plans are ACA compliant. You can explore and compare plans and choose one that best fits your needs.
4. After selecting your plan, you'll enter all of the necessary information and enroll in your insurance plan directly through Catch.
5. Once you've enrolled, expect communications from us and from the Marketplace. HealthCare.gov may send you notices and communication about your coverage. Log into your account with us to view your Marketplace notices, make updates to your application or coverage, and to manage your information.
* Note: Users in certain locations will have different health insurance options. For example, some states require that you enroll in health plans through their designated state exchange.