Summary of Catch Anti-Fraud Policies:
(As of 04/13/2020)
1. Service Rules: You agree not to engage in any of the following prohibited activities in connection with your use of Catch services:
- A.) Uploading invalid information, viruses, worms, or other software agents through the Services
- B.) Collecting or harvesting any personally identifiable information, including account names, from the Services
- C.) Using the Services for any commercial solicitation purposes
- D.) Impersonating another person or otherwise misrepresenting your affiliation with a person or entity, conducting fraud, hiding or attempting to hide your identity
2. Identification: Attempting to, or registering, more than one Catch Account is strictly prohibited. By using the Services you agree to create and use only one account in order to maintain our “Know Your Customer” requirements. When you register for the Services and from time to time thereafter, we may require you to provide and/or confirm information and documentation that will allow us to identify you, such as:
- A.) A copy of your government-issued photo ID, such as a passport or driver’s license;
- B.) A copy of a utility bill, bank statement, affidavit, or other bill, dated within three (3) months of our request, with your name and U.S. street address on it; and
- C.) Such other information and documentation that we may require from time to time
3. Authorizations: We have sole direction to determine if you are eligible to use our Services.
For our compliance purposes, and in order to provide the Services to you, you hereby authorize us to obtain, verify, and record information and documentation that helps us verify your identity and Bank Account information.
As part of this authorization, we may at registration and from time to time as part of our ongoing compliance requirements, import certain information from financial institutions to verify your Bank Account information. In some cases, we will directly access this information. We may also integrate third party service providers to facilitate this Service solely for the purpose of importing your information.
We may transfer funds from your Catch Account to your Bank Account without notice to you upon the closure of your Catch Account if required by applicable law or if we, in our sole discretion, suspect the Services are being used for illicit purposes or otherwise in violation of our terms.
4. Responsibilities: It is your responsibility to ensure that there are sufficient funds in your Bank Account for the fund transfer activity initiated by Catch. If there are not sufficient funds, Catch may choose to decline or cancel the request to transfer funds.