Skip to main content
All CollectionsUsing the Platform
What annual tax forms will I get?
What annual tax forms will I get?
Jess avatar
Written by Jess
Updated over a week ago

Form 1095-A is a tax form used to make sure you receive the correct amount of advanced premium tax credit (APTC) based on your income. If applicable, you should receive it by mid-February to file with your taxes.

If applicable, Catch provides Form 1095-A to users who enroll through Catch or link their coverage.

Did this answer your question?